Pire-e Sorkh, located in the southwestern section of the old city.
Imamzade Mir Hamze, located in the city's old cemetery, south of the Lar canal. It may be attributed to the Safavid period.
Imamzadeh Mir Ali ebn-e hosein , situated at the approach to Qal'e-ye Ezhdeha. The original bulding dates back to 700 years ago and once constituted a core of an old mosque.
Masjed-e Jame' of lar bears close resemblance to ChaharTaq(Sasanian four-arched domed pavilion). Its total exterior is faced with hewn stone. According to an inscription on the mosque's mihrab, which is of particular beauty, the bulding was erected in 1618(1028 AH).
Qal'e-ye Garash, found on top of the mountain near the present town of
Qal'e-ye Parvizeh, situated near the